This policy only applies to goods and services purchased through an ABC Electrical website or a spare parts sale conducted in-person, electronically, or via postal correspondence. This policy does not apply to appliance repairs. For Terms and Conditions relating to appliance repairs please click here.
All products sold by ABC Electrical must be:
- fit for the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
- it’s faulty
- it’s incorrectly described
- it doesn’t do what we said it would do
- it’s not of an acceptable quality
- If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we will offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund you will need to have your proof of purchase and prove that you purchased the product via the ABC Electrical online store if applicable. If you cannot provide a proof of purchase and or you cannot prove that you purchased the product via the ABC Electrical online store if requested we cannot provide an exchange, repair, or refund.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose and a refund provided, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment. If you paid by EFTPOS or cash at an ABC Electrical outlet you will need to come and collect your refund in person.
We will not provide an exchange, repair or refund where items that are required to be fitted by a licensed tradesperson have not been fitted by a person with such credentials, the item has not been used for its intended purpose, or has not been installed or used in accordance with the law or the manufacturer’s specifications.
For all other ABC Electrical Online Store products, please return the item at your cost with your name, phone number, order confirmation number and the reason for your return within 60 days from the date of purchase.
Invoice/sale number: 12345
Faulty – not working.
Change of mind returns
We do not offer change of mind refunds or returns.
Dispatch and Delivery Standards
ABC Electrical will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days of ABC Electrical receiving the order from the supplier.
- Items may be delivered to you individually and/or separately where they are fulfilled from different locations or directly from an ABC Electrical business location.
- Any delays outside these business days may occur if parts are on backorder with the supplier; especially if parts need to be shipped from overseas.
- There may be delays with your order if the supplier or manufacturer is closed or unable to recieve purchase orders for whatever reason.
- Expect up to a 2 week delay for orders placed with ABC Electrical between the week before Christmas and the second week of January when most suppliers and manufacturers close for the holiday period.
Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfill your order within the time specified in the Dispatch and Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied
- Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
- Where fraudulent activity is suspected / identified
- Where cleared funds through your nominated payment method have not been received
- In the event that you supply incorrect payment and delivery details, ABC Electrical will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect, however, ABC Electrical will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
ORDERS CANCELLED ONCE PLACED
If an order is cancelled once payment has cleared and we have already ordered the parts to fulfill your order a 30% restocking fee will apply and postage and handling will be non-refundable.
If an order is cancelled once we have received parts we will charge you for postage and handling to send the part back to the supplier for a credit. Any refunds paid in these cases will be processed once we receive a refund form the supplier. Please note that depending on the supplier this can take some time.