OVEN NOT HEATING? OVEN REPAIRS 4207
Call the Windaroo, Bahrs Scrub, and Jimboomba locals for your oven repairs around 4207. Servicing all of 4207 with prompt, reliable, and professional oven repairs since 1984.
Servicing all of 4207 including Yarrabilba, Yatala, Beenleigh, Windaroo, Mount Warren Park, Bahrs Scrub, Holmview, Edens Landing, and Logan Village.
Common signs that it is time to call for expert oven repairs:
- Food is undercooking or overcooking
- Ignition switches not working on cooktop
- Oven is not heating properly
- It needs an oven element replacement
- Heat is escaping
- It’s making an unusual sound
- The oven will not start or even heat up
- Oven door won’t close properly
- Oven grill will work but other functions won’t (or vice versa)
- Control knobs are loose or aren’t working properly
- The oven clock doesn’t work
We rarely come across an oven repair that we can’t do. Whether it be a fan forced oven, grill not working, or ignition switch failures, ABC Electrical can help. Repairs to all oven and stove brands including:
The Initial Inspection Fee includes 30 minutes time onsite. If the appliance repair can be completed within 30 minutes the cost would be the Initial Inspection Fee of $220 plus parts if required. If we can resolve your appliance repair onsite we will quote you then and there but, if we need to come back to fit parts we only charge for parts and the labour to fit them; no second inspection fee or service call charge. Labour beyond the first 30 minutes is charged at $33 per 15 minutes or part thereof.
Additional appliances attended to during a visit at the same address are charged $66 per additional appliance. This includes the first 30 minutes. Labour beyond the first 30 minutes is charged at $33 per 15 minutes or part thereof.
All of our Technicians carry a mobile POS terminal and accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and EFTPOS onsite. Please understand that we do not provide credit under any circumstances and do not leave accounts. Payment is due onsite, to the Technician on the day of service.
CHOOSE ABC ELECTRICAL FOR YOUR OVEN REPAIRS BECAUSE:
- Our fully-licensed technicians are highly experienced with oven and stove repairs.
- You can trust us – if we believe that your oven is uneconomical to repair we’ll let you know if it’s time for an upgrade and advise you on a suitable replacement.
- Our vans are stocked with a large range of common parts.
- We have been doing oven repairs and stove repairs since 1984.
So call the friendly team at ABC Electrical today for hassle-free service.