Fisher & Paykel appliance repairs – from the Northside to Logan and from the Bayside to Ipswich ABC Electrical is here to help.
OUR Fisher & Paykel appliance services
- Fisher & Paykel oven repairs
- Fisher & Paykel cooktop repairs
- Fisher & Paykel stove repairs
- Fisher & Paykel fridge repairs
- Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer repairs
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher repairs
- Fisher & Paykel dryer repairs
- Fisher & Paykel washing machine repairs
Can wait for a Fisher & Paykel technician to arrive? Our prompt, reliable, and professional appliance technicians are here to help.
REASONS TO CHOOSE ABC ELECTRICAL FISHER & PAYKEL APPLIANCE REPAIRS
ABC Electrical have been repairing appliances since 1984.
Although experience counts for a lot there are other reasons why you should choose ABC Electrical for your Fisher & Paykel appliance repairs Brisbane.
- All jobs are quoted first so you know exactly how much you are spending
- Our mobile repair vehicles are stocked with a large range of common spare parts
- If we do not have a spare part(s) to repair your Fisher & Paykel appliance during the Initial Inspection we only the parts and labour to fit the parts when we return.
We have a large service area
We service Fisher & Paykel appliances from the Northside to Logan and from the Bayside to Ipswich.
COSTS AND PAYMENT METHODS
The Initial Inspection is $186 and includes 20 minutes time onsite. If your appliance repair can be completed within this time you would only be charged $186 plus parts if required. Any additional labour beyond the first 20 minutes is charged at $33 per 15 minutes or part thereof. If we can resolve your appliance issue onsite we will quote you then and there but, if we need to come back to fit parts we only charge for parts and the labour to fit them. If we attend to additional appliances onsite during the initial inspection we only charge our quarter hourly rate of $33 or part thereof per additional appliance plus parts if required.
Technicians are equipped with mobile POS terminals and accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, EFTPOS and cash onsite. Surcharges apply for credit and debits cards. We do not accept cheques or bank transfer onsite and we do not extend credit under any circumstances. Payment is due to the Technician onsite before they leave your premises.
MAKE A BOOKING
We understand that life is busy which is why we provide multiple ways to book your Fisher & Paykel appliance repair.
Book online: Click here to book online using our 24/7 online booking system
Send us an email: Click here to send us an email regarding your Fisher & Paykel appliance repair
Call us: Call our friendly team on 1300-1300-83
You can also drop in your Fisher & Paykel appliance for repairs in our workshop. We charge a non-refundable workshop quote fee of $77 and is payable when you drop your equipment in to our workshop. Click here for our workshop location and opening hours.