LG is one of Australia’s most popular electronic appliance companies which means that many Australian households will have an LG appliance. That is why it’s important to establish a relationship with someone you trust to repair your LG TV and appliances at ABC Electrical, we can offer just that. We are not only renowned for our high quality LG repairs in Brisbane, but also for our outstanding customer service and a consistent high standard that our customers can depend on.
REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ABC ELECTRICAL FOR YOUR LG REPAIRS IN BRISBANE
- We’ve been successfully repairing LG appliances for decades.
- Our vans come stocked with a large range of common LG spare parts.
- All of our Technicians are fully-licensed and trained.
- Our LG Repairs in Brisbane cover a large service area.
- We’re honest – if we do not think it is economical to repair your LG product we will let you know and offer advice on a replacement model.
ABC Electrical undertakes a wide range of LG repairs in Brisbane including the following LG products:
- Washing machines
- LG TV repairs and AV equipment repairs
Contact ABC Electrical today with any queries or concerns that you may have regarding your LG product. Alternatively, click here to book online using our 24/7 online booking system.
The Initial Inspection is $186 and includes 20 minutes time onsite. If your appliance repair can be completed within this time you would only be charged $186 plus parts if required. Any additional labour beyond the first 20 minutes is charged at $33 per 15 minutes or part thereof. If we can resolve your appliance issue onsite we will quote you then and there but, if we need to come back to fit parts we only charge for parts and the labour to fit them. If we attend to additional appliances onsite during the initial inspection we only charge our quarter hourly rate of $33 or part thereof per additional appliance plus parts if required.