OVEN NOT WORKING? NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK AT YOUR OVEN?
Here’s some reasons you may need someone to look at your oven:
- Food is undercooking or overcooking
- The fan won’t turn on or off
- It needs an oven element replacement
- Heat is escaping
- It’s making an unusual sound
- Cracked glass
- Oven door needs repairs
- Loose seals
- Control knobs are loose or aren’t working properly
- The timer isn’t working accurately (or at all).
We repair all oven brands
We rarely come across an oven repair that we can’t do.
We’ve worked with ovens of all shapes and sizes, of different ages and makes and service all domestic ovens sold in the Australian market. Some of the common repair brands we service regularly are:
- Fisher & Paykel
- St George
OVEN REPAIRS BRISBANE – CALL THE EXPERTS
At ABC Electrical, we understand that ovens are an integral part of every kitchen. Being unable to cook at home can be a chaotic and stressful time; that’s why ABC Electrical are dedicated to providing Prompt, Reliable, and Professional service.
Contact us today on 1300-1300-83 to discuss how we can help. We are the experts when it comes to oven repairs in Brisbane and have a team of professional appliance repair experts servicing Brisbane and its surrounding suburbs.
REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ABC ELECTRICAL FOR YOUR OVEN REPAIRS
- Our fully-licensed technicians are highly experienced with oven repairs.
- We are trustworthy – if we believe that your oven won’t benefit from a service or repair we will let you know if it’s time for an upgrade and advise you on a suitable replacement.
- All of our vans are equipped with a large range of common parts.
- We understand the importance of being Prompt, Reliable, and Professional.
The Initial Inspection is $186 and includes 20 minutes time onsite. If your appliance repair can be completed within this time you would only be charged $186 plus parts if required. Any additional labour beyond the first 20 minutes is charged at $33 per 15 minutes or part thereof. If we can resolve your appliance issue onsite we will quote you then and there but, if we need to come back to fit parts we only charge for parts and the labour to fit them. If we attend to additional appliances onsite during the initial inspection we only charge our quarter hourly rate of $33 or part thereof per additional appliance plus parts if required.
So call the friendly team at ABC Electrical today for hassle-free oven repairs Brisbane.